Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Shall Rise

I Shall Rise

Be not disdainful towards me should you ever observe me in utter distress.
For the Lord, my God is my Deliverer and He shall pull me out of my mess.
And, by His love I shall rise.

Be careful of judging me as insignificant and irrelevant, writing me off too soon.
In the twinkling of an eye, the Almighty shall light my little star as bright as the moon.
And, by His grace I shall rise.

Be cautious of shamefully setting traps to trigger my slip, to orchestrate my fall.
For, you may temporarily trip me up, but “I AM THAT I AM” will catch and hold me when I call.
And, because of His righteousness I shall rise.

Be wise and attempt not to pull, prod, and provoke me to transgress.
I may falter but my Savior stands ready with compassion, with Him there is forgiveness.
And, by His mercy I shall rise.

Be it known that I may lose social contacts, status, and even worldly substance attained.
Nevertheless, as long as Jehovah-jireh is nigh, I shall ever be maintained.
For by His provision, I shall rise.

Though, my health fail and my body turn against me like my worst enemy;
My trust shall ever be in Jehovah- rapha', the Lord who heals me.
.And by His cure, I shall rise.

My imperfections may cause me to descend to the lowest depth that a living man can go.
Yet, I have staked all my hopes in a crucified, buried, and resurrected Jesus, the only real salvation any man can know.
And, because He is plenteous in redemption, I shall rise.

Christ Jesus, my Redeemer ever lives, so let come what may from day to day.
For God’s goodness sake and by His power even death, hell, and the grave have to get out of my way,
And even though one day I die in Christ-like Christ, by His power I shall rise!!!

I shall rise in spite of Satan’s attempts to produce my premature demise.
I shall rise in spite of the fact that I may never be ‘VIP’ in the world’s eyes.
I shall rise to the high call of God, press toward the mark, and from Him receive my Heavenly prize.
I shall rise for Jesus has filled my inmost being with Himself guaranteeing my ascension with Him into paradise.
I praise God, for I shall rise! I shall rise! I shall rise!!!

Rejoice not against me, O my enemy! When I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light to me. I will bear the indignation of the Lord because I have sinned against Him, until He pleads my cause and executes judgment for me. He will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold His righteous deliverance.
(Micah 7:8-9 Amp)

And God both raised the Lord to life and will also raise us up by His power.
(1 Corinthians 6:14 AMP)

RevLDReedSr
IOweJesus
3/27/2008

No comments: