Saturday, August 20, 2011

HE is your all…

HE is your all…

In your darkness, HE is your light, that is why you can see to keep moving…In your weakness, HE is your strength, that it is why you still have energy to keep going…In your perplexity, HE is your guide, that is why you still are doing the good things that you do…In your loneliness, HE is your friend, you may feel lonely, but you, because of HIM, will never walk alone…Though you feel cast down, it is far from the truth, HE is holding you up in the cradle of HIS arms…Trust HIM in every aspect of your existence…Selah…

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. Psalm 62:5-8

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
8/20/11

No comments: