Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I cannot be denied…

I cannot be denied…



I cannot be denied,


As long as I’ve got a heartbeat inside.


I shall endeavor to be all God said I could be,


Free to be, laughing, living, and loving blessed liberty…



I shall not be denied,


No foe shall force me to run and hide.


If struggle, I must, then struggle I shall,


To fulfill my potential.


By the gracious gift of God, I, too, am preferential.



I will not be denied.


The way has been rough, I’ve hurt and I’ve cried.


My tears watered and fertilized the seed of my toil.


I am even more determined to succeed,


My dreams shall flourish and not spoil.



I must not be denied.


For respect and righteousness my people have died.


They dared to dream of a day I could reach up and touch the sky.


They sacrificed to make it a reality, and so must I.



I cannot be denied…



RevLDReedSr


I Owe Jesus


2/29/12

No comments: