Friday, December 17, 2010

Be Still…

Be Still…

Be still my heart,
Though my troubles be many,
My Lord promised to be with me and take my part.

Be still my feet,
Though strong enemies surround me,
At my God’s word they will all go down in defeat.

Be still my hands,
Though they wound me heartlessly,
I shall remember that vengeance is in my God’s hands.

Be still my voice,
Though the wicked talk of me unwisely,
My God shall put them to silence, for I am His choice.

Be still my mind,
Though chaos close in around me,
God is my strong Deliverer from all snares that bind.

Be still my soul,
Though my life seems as pieces of a broken dream,
Through my God’s love and power, I shall emerge whole.

Be still, I must,
Though uncertainty be before me,
God is my helper; He shall take care of me; He is my trust.

Be Still…

Psalm 46:10-11AMP Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our Refuge (our High Tower and Stronghold). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
12/16/10

No comments: