Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Be free…

Be free… Receive it from Christ and speak it in faith, “I’m free!!!” …thou art loosed from thine infirmity…Luke 13:12 …If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed….John 8:36

…thou art loosed from thine infirmity…Luke 13:12
“Death, I’m free and possess eternal life through Jesus!” 1 Corinthians 15:55-57
“Devil, I’m free and delivered by Jesus!” 1 John 4:4
“Depression, I’m free and relish joy in Jesus!” Psalms 16:11
“Doubt, I’m free and confess faith in Jesus!” Hebrews 11:6
“Fear, I’m free and have courage by Christ!” Proverbs 28:1
“Hate, I’m free and full of love by Christ!” Romans 5:5
“Ignorance, I’m free and armed with wisdom by Christ!” James 1:5
“Lack, I’m free and provided for by Christ!” Philippians 4:19
“Loneliness, I’m free and beloved of Christ!” Joshua 1:5
“Low self-esteem, I’m free and secure in Christ!” 1 Corinthians 15:10
“Lust, I’m free and enjoy contentment with Christ!” Philippians 4:11-13
“Rejection, I’m free and have divine approval and favor!” Psalms 5:12
“Sickness, I’m free and made whole by Christ!” Psalms 107:20
“Sin and past mistakes, I’m free and forgiven by Christ!” 1 John 1:9
“Weakness, I’m free and strong in the Lord!” Ephesians 6:10
“Worry, I’m free and possess the peace of God!” Philippians 4:6-7
“World, I’m free and have a new home in glory!” John 14:2

John 8: 31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Recapture what God gave you. Train and strengthen your mind through God’s word— swap negative thoughts and feelings with positive truth.

2 Timothy 1: 6. Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Philippians 2: 5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus…

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
3/8/11

No comments: