Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Re-ignite!!!

Re-ignite!!!

In a rut? Shake it up…Do inventory…Livin to HIS glory? If not, make change…Extend your range…Hands raised…Give GOD praise…Praise your way up, praise your way out…When U get to feelin real good, go ahead—shout! Crack that winnin smile…Remember, you’re GOD’s child…HE called U out of ordinary into extraordinary…Live it out…Everyday go hard for HIM, leavin no doubt…U got it goin on in CHRIST, HE’s your life.

Psalms 34: 1. I Will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 3. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. 4. I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 5. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 6. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. 7. The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 8. O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.


RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
7/6/11

No comments: