Monday, August 22, 2011

Some times in order to move forward, some things have to be left behind…

Some times in order to move forward, some things have to be left behind…

1. DECIDE that it is necessary for your joy, peace of mind, sustenance, and growth, journal it…

2. Depending on God DECLARE that it will be done through God’s power and might…

3. DISCERN through God what to keep, what to do away with…

4. DISCIPLINE yourself in the Spirit through prayer to see it through—mentally, physically, spiritually…

5. DETERMINE that if/when you fall; you will get back up and go onward…

6. DON’T DWELL on NEGATIVITY; keep your goal before you(mental and actual journal), continuing to declare I will do this…

7. DIAL a trusted FRIEND as a partner/sounding board in pumping you up to keep you going…


Go forth, Conquer, Grow, Live…

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
8/22/11

No comments: