Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Well...


The Well…

In the trying heat of the day,
Come be blessed at The Well.
You’ll find refreshing so powerful,
It delivers from thirst’s jail.
Come as you are to The Well,
Confessing your deepest need.
Immerse your whole being,
Be filled with nourishing love, indeed.
Come to The Well of glory.
Wash in the pure water of grace,
Cleansing sin from your soul,
Wiping shame from your face.
Gaze watchfully into The Well,
Behold light reflecting from your face.
Marvel at your glorious transformation,
By The Well’s wonder working grace.
Come boldly to The Well,
Despite pain of present or past.
Find inviting help for your hurt,
Merciful healing that will ever last.
Waters that saved, sanctified my soul,
I’ve drank at Emmanuel’s Well.
The Gospel story, now, I live to tell—
Jesus, God with us, HE is The Well.

The Well…

…whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
10/24/12
                                                                  

No comments: