Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Matter of Chatter…

The Matter of Chatter…

Beep-beep, twitter, tweet
Goes my little bundle of verve.
Energy to burn, reserves aplenty,
And chatter that dances on my nerve.

Rhythmic mumbo jumbo,
Can babble have a beat?
Heartfelt, yet illogical psychoanalysis
Comes in a voice so youthfully sweet.

Babble on. Rarely off.
Chatter here. Chatter there.
She is positively resolute
Dispensing chatter everywhere.

Yet, there are moments so poignant
As my little wonder powerfully expresses.
She articulates extraordinary wisdom.
From her little mouth, she blesses.

Thus, I pause, pondering in my mind
As my baby girl rattles on.
Now is a perfect time to listen and join in.
I will miss her when she goes to raise a chatterer all her own.

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
1/17/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.