Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A change is coming…

A change is coming…

The battle will not always rage.
I’ll have no fright on center stage.
There’ll be no rain to cloud the Son shine.
Gone will be all things that undermine.
Pain won’t be in my memories.
I’ll have only friends, no enemies.
There’ll be nothing, no one that causes harm.
No bad news, no nightmares that alarm.
No words carelessly spoken.
Hearts and homes won’t be broken.
All dreams come true.
Everyone prospers in all they do.
No sin, no shame, no one lame,
All are free to reach their highest aim.
War’s over; love, joy, and peace will flourish.
God, in our midst, is ever there to nourish.
Beloved, oft when it seems I’m going under,
I get lifted pondering the blessedness of being in Him and going over yonder…

…all the days of my appointed time will I wait,
till my change come. Job 14:14

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
2/22/12

No comments: