Friday, June 19, 2009

The Road Ahead

The Road Ahead

Prepare your heart.
Ask God’s guidance.
Verify your position.
Evaluate the obstacles.
Develop worthy goals.
Write your vision.
Invest in prospects
That promote growth.
Hoist your view.
Optimists dream big.
Pessimists think small.
Profitable pursuits most
Often challenge all.
Risks dare men
To strive forward.
Undeterred, unleash potential.
Notwithstanding the hurdles,
Imagine the possibilities,
Trusting in God,
You spring ahead.

The road ahead is paved with opportunity despite all obstacles for those whose ways are marked by persevering obedient faith in the Lord.

(Psalm 18:29-33, 36) - 29 In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. 30 God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. 31 For who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? 32 God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect. 33 He makes me as surefooted as a deer, enabling me to stand on mountain heights. 36 You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping.

RevLDReedSr - (LDReedJr – photo)
We Owe Jesus
6/19/09

No comments: