Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What God Says I Am.

What God Says I Am.

Satan tempts me to believe I am of no worth.
But, God says through Christ I am Beloved.

Satan coaxes me to believe I am loathed by all.
But, God says through Christ I am Loved.

Satan manipulates me to believe I am a total reject,
But, God says through Christ I am Elect.

Satan entices me to believe I am utterly unclean.
But, God says through Christ I am Sanctified.

Satan lures me to believe I can never be satisfied.
But, God says through Christ I am Satiated.

Satan baits me to believe my life is in total darkness.
But, God says through Christ I am Enlightened.

Satan rags me to believe that my sin has me detained with him.
But, God says through Christ I am eternally Delivered from my sin, Satan, and his schemes.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ…

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
9/30/09

No comments: