Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rise and Shine, Beloved…

Rise and Shine, Beloved…

Beloved, buckle down and keep on believing in your God’s love, goodness, and mercy towards you, no matter how rough or tough it gets in your life…

Many of us have always been taught, “The Lord won’t put more on you than you can bear.” In this season for many, things, concerning this life, will get worse before they get better and for many they have been bad for a long while. But, If HE doesn’t change our circumstances that we may endure; HE will change us that we may endure our circumstances…

HE never promised us that we would never go through pain or hardship, HE did promise us He would be with us always, even until the end…

And you, Beloved, certainly may be stretched by stress. But let your stress stretch you to stretch up to Him, calling out, “Father, I stretch my hands to Thee, No other help I know; If Thou withdraw Thyself from me, Ah! Whither shall I go?

I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Joshua 1:5

O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine…When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee…For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour…Isaiah 43:1-3

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
11/8/11

No comments: