Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rise and Shine, Beloved…

Rise and Shine, Beloved…

You and Your Three Bears

Beloved, I pray that you enjoy gettin’ it done today with your three BEARs…

BEARing the load of your personal responsibilities…
Helping others in your life BEAR their load where it is good and right…
BEARing the blessing and responsibility of being a Child of God…

There are times it seems all that we must bear is too much for us. Beloved we can do it…The reason I know is because of the fourth bear…The Lord who bears us in His loving heart, who bears us in His understanding mind, and who bears us in His strong loving arms makes it all possible…We can bear up, because HE is bearing us up…

For every man shall bear his own burden… Galatians 6:5
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2
…I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. Galatians 6:17

Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:9-10

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. Psalms 18:35

Affirmation "HE'll never put more on me, than I can bear..."

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
11/9/11

No comments: