Tuesday, December 20, 2011

As is...

As is…



As is…


Despite my sin and shame,


Unto HIMSELF, HE called my name.


Despite my sin warped dimensions,


And my life long list of failed good intentions,


As is, HE loves me.



As is…


Messed up, I came to HIM just as I was,


For love HE took up my lost soul’s cause.


As is, I came, but remained not as I was.


HIS love changed me; that’s just what HE does.


As is, HE loves me.



As is…


Come unto HIM, lost, alone, error prone, sad.


HE takes you as you are, then makes your soul glad.


Come, whether now happy and fancy free of strife,


For in Jesus is the only guarantee of everlasting life.


As is, HE loves you.



As is…


Though there be many,


That would pass you over, as is.


There is ONE who for love,


That would never pass you by, even as is.


As is, HE loves you.



As is…



Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 - …him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37



RevLDReedSr


I Owe Jesus


12/20/11

No comments: