Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How I have benefited from my pain…

How I have benefited from my pain…



I helped me mature…It provided the test to teach me how to endure…It humbled me…It helped me learn to focus on right priorities…It helped me learn discipline, to practice greater self-control…It trained me to depend on God, to seek Him first…It taught me compassion for others going through…It gave me experience so that I might be a better servant to God and humanity…It gave me a blessed opportunity to magnify my Lord and emulate Him who went through for me before I yet lived. To proclaim what God was going to do, even while I was going through… Though pain be much hated, through pain we can be educated and elevated…We must not simply desire to get out, God teaches us to learn through it…



Yes, there are benefits, even in pain…



Child of God, Prophecy to your trouble, “you aint gonna last always…” Inform your sickness, “by HIS stripes, I’m healed.” Notify your enemies, “No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper.” Enlighten your finances, “my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Tell the world about your future, “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”



RevLDReedSr


I Owe Jesus


12/13/11

No comments: