Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank YOU, Jesus!

Jesus, I just wanna say ,”Thank YOU!”

I been through so much, I could have went over the deep end, but YOUR word gave me faith to depend…

My burdens should’ve broken my back…I bent a little, but YOUR Spirit enabled me to straighten right back…

I should’ve lost my mind by now, but YOUR peace in the midst of my storm keeps my sane and functioning anyhow…

My haters thought I’d disappear…They keep checking but finding–By YOUR grace, I’m standing strong and still here…

To tell the truth there were times I did doubt, but despite my frailty YOUR mercy wouldn’t cast me out…

I just want to thank YOU…YOU held me up...YOU held me close…YOU gave my heart a song and YOU encourage me through YOUR promises to hold on...

Through every valley, over every mountain, out of every storm, YOU keep on bringing me through.

Almost ready to let go? Hold on, Listen up—There is no secret what God can do, what HE done for others, HE can do the same for you…Through whatever you are going through trust HIM to see you through…

RevLDReedSr
I owe Jesus
12/13/11

No comments: