Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Thoughts

You need The RIGHT workout partner in the New Year for a new you – To truly walk with God, you must stop running with the devil… God tones you up, building you up righteously to everlasting life; the devil will turn you on, turn you out, and leave you alone, run down, and raggedy with no hope… The Lord God nurtures you to life, the devil drains you to death. I pray you will sign up with JESUS, HE will personally train you, change you, rearrange you, save you…I tried The MAN, and I found that HE’S alright! I am loving what HE’s done with me, in me, for me. HE gave His all that I might live.

The most potent weapon you could ever use on your opposition is your – L – O – V – E…

A GOOD SUBJECT… Keep my name in your mouth… Most of the time with us, it’s the opposite, right? Have you said in anger, “Keep my name outcha mouth!” Let it be cool for those who dislike you to talk about you. Why? THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT A GOOD SUBJECT…HELLO, somebody! While they are plotting your doom, the Father is planning your ZOOM^. When they work to tear you down, God is at work holding you up. While they are saying you ain’t never gonna be nuthin, they are already confirming that God has already made you SOMEBODY. While they have your name in their teeth, God has your name on HIS heart and mind…

They more they curse you, the more God will bless you, if you conduct yourself righteously… Therefore, Beloved, let’em talk… Pray for them for they know not what they do and YOU keep HIS NAME on your mind… I can’t hurt nobody wit my mind stayed on JESUS. I’m walkin and talking wit my mind, stayed on JESUS. I’m singin and prayin wit my mind, stayed on JESUS. Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelujah!

No weapon formed against you shall prosper…Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Psalms 37:
1. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
3. Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4. Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
9. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

No comments: