Sunday, December 2, 2007

His Hands

His Hands

By His hands, man was made…
By His hands, man receives his most vital aid…
By His hands, nature maintains a seasonal parade…
By His hands, all creatures enjoy their own little escapade…

By means of His hands, the multitudes were fed…
By way of His hands, the disciples were led…
By the use of His hands, men were raised from the dead…
Because of His hands, demons were filled with dread…

His hands can relieve all of man’s burdens and stress…
His hands lovingly hold, comfort, and caress…
His hands have straightened out many a man’s mess…
His hands cover us when we’re repentant of our transgress…

His hands administer to me mercy and grace…
His hands wipe away tears from my face…
His hands guide and hold me into my right place…
His hands shield me from harm by their encase…

His hands bore the nails meant for me…
His hands, instead of mine, were fastened to the tree…
His hands were affixed to the cross so I could be free…
His hands bore the marks of just how much He loved me…

His hands’ power put Satan to shame…
His hands rendered Satan’s power lame…
His hands are empowered to accomplish whatever His aim…
His hands were given all power; above death, hell, and the grave, He overcame…

Through His hands, the nails administered my sin sick soul’s cure...
By His hands, my heart bears His incomparable signature…
In His hands, my soul is at rest in serenity, spirited, and secure…
Because of His hands, my future is bright, glorious, and sure…

Are you in His hands? Have you entrusted into His hands your heart, your mind, your soul; your yesterday, your today, your tomorrow, your eternity; your joy, your sorrow, your pain, your shame, your fears, your tears; your family, your friends, your enemies; your career, your retirement; your sickness, your health; your wealth, your poverty; your all and your everything-down to your very last breath? O’ let, Him touch and hold you with His hands! His hands will soothe and satisfy your longing soul!!! Touch now, Lord Jesus!

And when the sabbath day was come, He began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing Him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto Him, that even such mighty works are wrought by His hands? Mark 6:2

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand. John 10:27-29

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
12/2/2007