Friday, December 21, 2007

My Lord, I Pledge to Thee Mine All

My Lord, I Pledge to Thee Mine All

My Lord, I pledge allegiance to Thee.
Thou, who, pledged allegiance to me, made a curse for mine sin, Thou didst die on my behalf at Calvary out on a tree.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine heart,
For Thou, in love, personally, purposely planned mine beat, mine being and boundaries, before the world’s start.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine eyes.
I will continually lift them up unto Thee, Thou who dwelleth in glory beyond the visible skies.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine hands.
May I ever more joyfully labor to carry out Thy amazing, blessed, and consecrated commands.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine feet.
Guide me whithersoever Thou willeth, that Thou seest for me as essential, good, and meet.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine ears.
Make me to know Thy voice, for Thy voice strengthens and settles me, removes my doubts, and chases away all mine fears.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine voice.
May I ever preach, teach, and reach out to all men to compel them to sincerely cry out to Thee to make Thee their eternal choice.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine praise.
Thou, in Thy faithfulness, hast done marvelous things for me, for this cause, I will sing of and to Thee for the rest of my days.

My Lord, I pledge to serve Thee down to mine very last breath.
I rejoice to know that I will ever live with Thee, for Thou wilt raise me up victorious-hell shall not know me, the grave cannot hold me, neither shall I be ever bound by the shadowy clutch of death.

My Lord, I pledge to Thee mine soul,
For me Thou hung, bled, and died and faith in Thy sacrifice has saved me, making me every whit whole.

My Lord, to Thee I pledge, both now and ever, mine all.
Help me to be faithful, farsighted, and fruitful for Thee in such a time as this, my generation, as I await from Thee, eternity’s call.

I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt Thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:7-11

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
12/21/2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THAT. I WAS SITTING HERE TRYING TO REMEMBER THE PLEDGE TO THE CHRISTIAN FLAG TO TEACH MY CHILDREN AND I STOPPED AND THOUGHT WELL, WHY NOT PLEDGE MY SAVIOR? SO I SEARCHED IT AND TO SEE IF SOMEONE HAD. THANK YOU.