Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank You, Teacher

Thank You, Teacher

Thank you, Teacher for your time spent educating my child this year
And for your help in shaping my child’s life and academic career
Thank you for augmenting my child’s potential for success
And for nurturing my child for intellectual and personal progress
Thank you for the kindness in the capriciousness of my child’s adolescence
And for yielding your life to add value to my child’s very essence
Thank you for your open-heart poured into our children to boost what they know
Your profession undergirds our nation and helps our communities to grow

Good teachers touch and transform lives and are the undergirding of a community yielding their time to help augment and nurture children with kindness because of their open-heart for educating and building the character of our precious and prized little blessings.

To all teachers:

May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace. Numbers 6:24-26 (New Living Translation)

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
5/21/2009

No comments: