Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stripped

Stripped

Sidetracked by self ambition
Turned aside from godliness
Rebellious toward truth
Insatiable in appetite
Proud in prominence
Promiscuous in relationships
Egregious in fabrications
Disciplined by the Almighty

Stripped

Jeremiah 13:25-27 NLT
25 This is your allotment, the portion I have assigned to you,” says the Lord, “for you have forgotten me, putting your trust in false gods. 26 I myself will strip you and expose you to shame. 27 I have seen your adultery and lust, and your disgusting idol worship out in the fields and on the hills. What sorrow awaits you, Jerusalem! How long before you are pure?”

Have you been stripped? Being stripped makes way for cleansing. “But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.” (1 John 1:9 NLT)

RevLDReedSr
I owe Jesus
7/2/09

No comments: