Monday, June 7, 2010

A Lifetime of Loving You

A Lifetime of Loving You

My love,
You are a prize rich and replete,
Burgeoning with grace, sensibly unique.
You are sweet, talented, and unpretentious,
As, you are tough, nurturing, and conscientious.
I praise God for the gift of your person and love.
He tied our knot with His hand from up above.
As our story of romance launches into a new chapter,
Whatever comes, let us live amid love and laughter.
Whether valleys or mountain peaks be ahead of us,
Together, let us conquer, whatsoever is before us.
This is my prayer to God concerning you,
I pray to spend my lifetime loving you…
Your Husband…

Relish life with the spouse you love Each and every day of your precarious life.
Ecclesiastes 9:9 (The Message)

6/8/10
Happy Anniversary…
To my Honey

Two 4 6/8
Whom do I appreciate?
Abigal!!!

Eighteen years and counting,
Of love that is still mounting…

RevLDReedSr
Monday, June 07, 2010

No comments: