Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Meditation


Mother's Day Meditation

My life was lit from within your womb.
From then till now, for me, you made room.
I was your burden and your blessing,
A measure of your success, a cause for stressing.
You savored all of the joyous times of this life,
Yet, you endured, even when trials cut like a knife.
In the seasons of my being, you were my one constant.
No matter my problems, you were a faithful confidant.
You nursed and nurtured me, watched me grow.
Then stepped back, let me flex my wings, and let me go.
Even when time and circumstance had us apart,
I praise God you were keeping me on your heart. 
Though, I have made you smile, laugh, and even cry,
Your love is yet evident in the twinkle in your eye.
I am here because you have always been there.
You're my angel from God, a mother beyond compare.

Happy Mother's Day - To the Mama's

Her children arise up, and call her blessed... Proverbs 31:28

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
5/10/13

No comments: