Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rise and Shine...


Some folks favorite spot for you is BENEATH them. But know you're already ABOVE their pettiness. So don't stoop DOWN to their level trying to prove what the Father has already revealed in and through you-equal and yet by favor and grace by the Father's own choosing, more honorable.

Your elevation causes them aggravation. The more you rise, the more they despise. In jealousy they talk about what you ain't and what you can't. Though you come in peace, they feel threatened. They have a bad case of pride yet intermingled with low self esteem. Their worth is derived upon their performance and the accolades they receive. They don't like nobody stealing their thunder. Your realness and rawness is of God. God is using you to set a new standard that is based upon the old landmark - you understand it's not about you, but it's all about God. They think you're trying to backdoor your way to influence. But God has already given you the key to the new locks HE's putting on the front door that you may have unhindered access and freedom to do HIS will. RISE and SHINE...

Psalm 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. 47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. 48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. 49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

No comments: