Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunset

Sunset

Time is marching on.
Another day is almost through.
Did I get everything done,
That I needed to do today?
Lately life has been like a marathon.
A weekend away is long overdue.
All work with very little fun.
Well, I do have obligations to pay.
I have to take tomorrow head-on.
Why did I schedule so much to do?
A jack-of-all-trades is a master of none.
Lord, tomorrow help me make headway.
Hold it, how can I ponder an unseen dawn?
Today’s sunset is so astonishing to view.
Lord, everything You perform is well-done.
Tomorrow can wait, I shall rejoice in the rousing residue of today.

Don’t be so busy distressing about the future that you fail to enjoy today. Enjoy each day God grants you from sunrise to sunset. If tomorrow has your name written in it, it will come soon enough.

Psalm 118:24. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

RevLDReedSr
I Owe Jesus
4/7/2010

No comments: